We have been refining the way we teach drivers education since 1989. Below you will find links to important documents you may need and videos that will help you remember the things you learned.
- Active Intervention. length of video 13:23
- Tips for teaching students on the autistim spectrum length of video 15:04
- Teaching parallel parking length of video 2:13
- VOCAB module and activity template fall 2021 length of video 25:26
From the STATE: "Also, if you have already completed the AAA online How to Drive course, we will accept that again, for the 2020 renewal year. That course is 25 hours and fulfills the entire 16 hours of continued education. I believe the cost is approximately $25. We will also honor the AAA online Mature Operator course which is approved for 5 hours. Below you will find links to a few of the most recent courses we have accepted that were submitted by instructors."
- Supplemental Online Driving Course
- Roadwise (Mature Operator Course)
- drugs and alcohol
- substance abuse and suicide
- burnout and depression
- Blended Learning: Integrating Technology Into The Classroom - Model Teaching
- Transforming Traditional Classroom Lessons to Online Learning (modelteaching.com)
- Remote Learning 101 | Ditch That Textbook (teachable.com)