We Are Currently Hiring Full and Part-Time Instructors
We offer training and a flexible schedule. We have great support staff that will do all they can to help you teach students to drive. Many of our instructors love to work in an environment where they have the autonomy to work without micro management. We are a company that encorages instructors continuously learn, and to revamp best practice when a more functional alternative presents itself. Please come join our team!
TO THE PROSPECTIVE CLASS B INSTRUCTOR:
The following is a synopsis of the documents and classes necessary to apply to become a Class- B driving instructor in the State of Maine.
- Your Diploma- College transcript also accepted.
- Defensive driving class certificate- 5 hours at $50 (paid by The Driving School)
- First Aid class certificate- 3 hours at $100.00 (paid by The Driving School)
- Instructors Driver's Education- Instruction class offered by Mullen's Driving School. 3 hours at no cost.
- 5 hours driving with an instructor- Licensed to teach class B driving instructors offered at no cost.
WE ALSO OFFER CLASS A CERTIFICATION
Links to Certification Below: